SERVICES THAT WE OFFER
- Parenting Program, "Parenting with PFC" – 8 one hour sessions, we provide a place for parents to learn, grow, and develop parenting awareness and skills
- Women's Program, called L.E.A.D. "A Life Encouraged And Directed" (6 one hour sessions that discuss issues women face today, such as: personality, self esteem, relationships, intimacy, boundaries, and communications.
- Free confidential pregnancy tests, no appointment necessary
- Options Education
- Maternity and baby clothes and supplies
- Referral for medical care, housing, legal assistance or other community resources.
- Ongoing support before and after delivery.
- Post-Abortion Care program
- Grandmother’s Heart – a postnatal service where a volunteer will come to your home to help you after you and your baby come home from the hospital.
UPCOMING SERVICES (NOT YET OFFERED)
- Prenatal Preparations – 5-week course offered at the Centre
- Men’s Program – provides support for the role of the father. Two programs available: "24/7 Dad” and "10 Ways to be a Better Dad”.
- If you are interested in these services now, please call us today!